A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Thursday 31 May 2012

The RB-BTS Day Experience


“The  quality of our life depends on the quality of our contribution” CORPORitual ,Sri Raj Bhowmik.



 The way the act of compassion changes our life is experiential. I have seen and gone through this wonderful experience in my life. Being associated with my Guru Sri Raj Bhowmik for the past four years I had an opportunity to give back to the society through the Raj Bhowmik Back To Society (RBBTS) platform many times. 

I thank HIM for making me a part of this greatest act. Compassion which is the act of pure giving as I understood and experienced is completely above all the other acts of giving  which we do in the name of charity. When we give for the sake of giving for ourselves , for our satisfaction or as a giving for our birthday or anniversary, we expect something in return  and this good feeling fades off with time. When we give as pure giving without expecting anything in return what we get in return comes with us for life. The joy of giving, the divine fulfillment which equals nothing is what I experienced whenever I had  an chance to contribute my part towards this noble deed.

         The deepest sense of satisfaction of being useful for having taken this human form had brought  lot of deep changes in me. This had actually made me take the first step towards contacting many people this year for the RBBTS day. The inspiration which my higher force my Guru had given me is so intense that it changed me from an individual who would never make a call to even book gas or for railway enquiry, to  contact so many people with whom I had lost contact for years now and many with whom it was the first time and I had not even known them before.The hidden strength in me is what I rediscovered in the process. Most of my lost contacts came back live in the process.

 I am grateful to RBBTS  platform and Our Founder Sri Raj  Bhowmik for helping me connect to the act of compassion and receiving abundance in my life. This abundance be it in the form of joy, happiness, satisfaction, a kid’s smile, a dream come true, self discovery  and many other forms which can be experienced is what I got back in the process.
                                                               Dedicated to Sri Raj Bhowmik,
With Gratitude,
Vijaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment