A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Mother

MOTHER

Dedicated to Sri Raj Bhowmik


There are tears in my eyes as I think of you
There are tears in my eyes as I feel you around me
There are tears in my eyes as I know that you are always there to guide me
There are tears in my eyes as I know I will be taken care of
There are tears in my eyes as I slowly feel that I am finally merging in you

It is you who guides me,
It is you who comforts me,
It is you who teaches me,
It is you who is always there for me
No matter what and especially when I need you

Blessed is the soul who is protected by you my Master
Where have you been all this while I wonder!

You have chosen me for a task I have to deliver......
Privileged I feel but then I wonder...
What is there in such a petty soul like me that you trust me??!

But your trust I shall keep and deliver on your VISION


No comments:

Post a Comment