A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Wednesday 1 August 2012

THE RB-BTS Day May 10th


THE DAY OF CONNECTION

When I got a call from SPF for being chosen as Raj Bhowmik Back To Society DAY coordinator, I felt privileged and I felt that I could spread the dream of SRI RAJ BHOWMIK in different places. I have never done this kind of work ever before, so I was a little skeptical about how to talk to the people about giving their time and skills on May 10  but when I started calling  people on the phone their response was very good and welcoming.  We all felt a connection towards the cause, a sense of compassion. I told them how we celebrate here in Bangalore RBBTS Day and they came up with their ideas deep down in there in the heart” but they never had a chance and time to give without a reason and SRI RAJ BHOWMIK gave them that reason they were waiting for. He gave them a day to show compassion. After the day was over when I again spoke to them to know how they felt, they said that they all felt the same connection, the same compassion and gratitude similar to what I felt in Bangalore. We all felt like we were
under big umbrella under the sky with one connection and compassion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment